13 October - POSTPONED

Saturday 13 October - POSTPONED

It is with regret that Autospeed announce the postponement of Saturday 13 October at Smeatharpe.
The extreme weather conditions forecast for Saturday 13 October are of a major concern, in terms of safety and how it could affect the following day’s planned event.  Not only will the anticipated storms, high winds and heavy rain have the potential to spoil the night’s racing, but the adverse effect this will have on the pit area, the car park, the spectator bankings, and surrounding areas would almost certainly lead to logistical difficulties that would jeopardise the race meeting on Sunday 14 October.
With better weather forecast for Sunday 14 October, the decision has been taken to cancel Saturday’s race meeting in the best interests of ensuring Sunday’s race meeting will go ahead as planned.

The elements of Saturday 13 October’s meeting will be rescheduled.
The National Bangers Championship of the World will be the feature of Saturday 10 November, OR Banger Bonanza 5 on Sunday 30 December at Smeatharpe.  For now, this remains to be confirmed.
Autospeed have made a request of BriSCA F2, to reschedule the BriSCA F2 Stock Car event on Saturday 10 November (as the only remaining vacant Saturday between now and the end of the season).  If the request is approved, ORC Ministox will also feature at that meeting.  For now, this remains to be confirmed.


Site by Chris Frankum | Design by Andy Jackson

Powered by software developed by Nexus Open Software

Terrms and Conditions

© 2019 Autospeed. All Rights Reserved.